Opened for worship on 20th August 1965 by Archbishop Cyril Cowdrey and is situated at the junction of Huntingfield Road and Wrotham Road.
St. Mildred's Church was probably re-built in the 13th century, with the tower added in the 15th. It stands alone in the surrounding fields to the north of the parish.
The Meopham Village Sign designed by a local artist Mr Eric Bugg and erected on Hook Green in May 1998 by The Meopham Historical Society. It incorporates a bishop's mitre representing one of the earliest of Meopham's famous residents, Simon de Meopham, who was born in the parish in 1272 and died in Mayfield in Sussex in 1332. He became in 1327, after a distinguished ecclesiastical career, Archbishop of Canterbury and it was during his incumbency that the church was first built.