Nurstead Court is one of the most famous small medieval houses in the country.
The church was opened in July 1828 to accommodate a small congregation that had been meeting somewhat informally. It was one of the few buildings in Meopham to sustain war damage in the second world war.It is located by the A227 to the South of Meopham Green.
The Meopham Windmill was built in 1801 by the three Killick brothers reputedly from old ships timbers purchased from Chatham Dockyard. It was built to a 'Smock' design similar to the brothers' other mill at Strood; the name derives from the similarity to the garment worn by agricultural workers in earlier times. The basic principle of a Smock Mill is that the body of the mill in which the machinery is housed is static and only the 'cap' and sails turn to face the wind.