Reporting highways issues to Kent County Council

Need to report a fault like a pothole or a streetlight not working? Visit and use their online reporting tool. To report an urgent fault, please call 03000 41 81 81.

For any issues concerning flooding, depending on the type of flood, you need to let different people know about this. Please visit for a comprehensive list of contacts.